1. Read the Misrepresentation Policies (do yourself a favor):
👉 Merchant Center: https://lnkd.in/exJpPJBm
👉 Google Ads: https://lnkd.in/epqqqMjp
Most people who come to us looking for help with suspension for misrepresentation have never read these policies, let alone trying to be in compliance.
2. Dropshipping store? This is almost not going to fly on Shopping Ads unless you appear like a legit business and not just some fly-by-night kind of a seller trying to make some quick bucks dropshipping products from China.
3. Paying someone on Fiverr or Upwork is not going to get you unsuspended. You have to get your business in order and comply with policies.
4. Do not write your business name in 5 different ways on the website and business profile in GMC, e.g. these are not the same names:
XYZ Online Store
X yz Online Store
5. Do not provide an email and phone number on the merchant center business profile that's different from your website.
6. If you're a business based in Israel and shipping products in the US and UK, make sure you clearly state how the products will be shipped, the realistic time for shipping, what's the returns policy, how the returns will be processed, etc.
7. There is life beyond Shopping Ads - Don't forget that you can still do Search, Video, and Discovery ads even if you are suspended on Merchant Center.
Hope this helps!